Try this delicious cookie recipe with our Vanilla Ascent Protein Powder!
PEANUT BUTTER VANILLA PROTEIN COOKIES
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 to 1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup Ascent vanilla protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all 4 ingredients until the consistency resembles cookie dough. If it looks liquidy, add a bit more protein powder. If it’s too dry and crumbly, add a little more peanut butter.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the batter and roll into a ball.
- Using a fork, press down gently on each cookie to create a cross-hatch pattern. If the fork sticks, dip it in water.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edge of the cookies slightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for a couple minutes to set before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.