“I can not imagine what my life would look like and where my health would be if I had not found Impulse. I have learned so many life lessons from Kim, the trainers and the staff. Never give up!”
IMPACT was created to help you shatter your health and fitness goals. Training sessions are semi-private (2-5 people) which promotes a team atmosphere. You can expect your personal trainer to push you every step in your journey. The program keeps you moving forward and elevates you past fitness plateaus.
It's premium training at an affordable price!
IMPACT is not:
- a "cookie cutter" program. It is designed based on your individual fitness assessment & personal goals.
- gender or age specific. Anyone can benefit from it.
- a bootcamp—the small team atmosphere is the perfect combination that mixes high energy & intensity while never losing focus of the individual.
- easy—each program is professionally designed to challenge your body and help you safely reach your goals.
- a semi-private (2-5 people) training session which promotes a team atmosphere
- accountability from your personal trainer who will push you for excellence every step of the journey
- individualized training specific to your needs/wants
- program progression to make sure you keep moving forward and help you elevate over fitness plateaus
- individualized metabolic profiling, proving that by doing a little here or there though-out your day can burn extra calories to lose that extra weight.
Existing clients can register using the Impulse App.
HERE'S WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
You have changed me completely. I can’t thank The Lord enough for putting each of you in my life. The things you guys do that go WAY above and beyond what a typical trainer/client relationship involves is just humbling. When I say I love you, I’m not saying empty words. You’ve become my friends and another family to me. I am so, so blessed!
“The staff encourages you and creates workouts that push you and teach you modifications so you’re not getting injured. The other clients are there to get you to push a little bit heavier weights, to jump a little bit higher, to push a little bit farther. The people at Impulse make all the difference.”