“I haven’t felt or looked this healthy in years. Impulse is part of my life and has completely changed my views of exercising and eating better. It is actually fun to go in there!”
IMPACT was created to help you shatter your health and fitness goals. Training sessions are semi-private (2-5 people) which promotes a team atmosphere. You can expect your personal trainer to push you every step in your journey. The program keeps you moving forward and elevates you past fitness plateaus.
It's premium training at an affordable price!
IMPACT is not:
- a "cookie cutter" program. It is designed based on your individual fitness assessment & personal goals.
- gender or age specific. Anyone can benefit from it.
- a bootcamp—the small team atmosphere is the perfect combination that mixes high energy & intensity while never losing focus of the individual.
- easy—each program is professionally designed to challenge your body and help you safely reach your goals.
- a semi-private (2-5 people) training session which promotes a team atmosphere
- accountability from your personal trainer who will push you for excellence every step of the journey
- individualized training specific to your needs/wants
- program progression to make sure you keep moving forward and help you elevate over fitness plateaus
- individualized metabolic profiling, proving that by doing a little here or there though-out your day can burn extra calories to lose that extra weight.
Existing clients can register using the Impulse App.
HERE'S WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“I can’t get enough of Impulse. Before Impulse, I never really set goals or cared about what I ate. Now I can actually be proud of myself for staying on track and accomplishing those goals.One thing that stands out for me is the challenge that every trainer throws at you. After facing those challenges and then accomplishing them, it gives me a whole fish bowl full of confidence, pride, and passion.”
Impulse has challenged and provided me with the tools to gradually overhaul my life. I never would have dreamed I could possibly be the woman I am today. My weight loss is only a part of what I have accomplished in the past 5 months. I am stronger now, inside and out, and it feels amazing. I have always been on the sidewalk cheering for my boys as they run the Viking Victory Run. This year we will run the Viking Victory Run as a family.