Impulse has challenged and provided me with the tools to gradually overhaul my life. I never would have dreamed I could possibly be the woman I am today. My weight loss is only a part of what I have accomplished in the past 5 months. I am stronger now, inside and out, and it feels amazing. I have always been on the sidewalk cheering for my boys as they run the Viking Victory Run. This year we will run the Viking Victory Run as a family.
IMPACT was created to help you shatter your health and fitness goals. Training sessions are semi-private (2-5 people) which promotes a team atmosphere. You can expect your personal trainer to push you every step in your journey. The program keeps you moving forward and elevates you past fitness plateaus.
It's premium training at an affordable price!
IMPACT is not:
- a "cookie cutter" program. It is designed based on your individual fitness assessment & personal goals.
- gender or age specific. Anyone can benefit from it.
- a bootcamp—the small team atmosphere is the perfect combination that mixes high energy & intensity while never losing focus of the individual.
- easy—each program is professionally designed to challenge your body and help you safely reach your goals.
- a semi-private (2-5 people) training session which promotes a team atmosphere
- accountability from your personal trainer who will push you for excellence every step of the journey
- individualized training specific to your needs/wants
- program progression to make sure you keep moving forward and help you elevate over fitness plateaus
- individualized metabolic profiling, proving that by doing a little here or there though-out your day can burn extra calories to lose that extra weight.
Existing clients can register using the Impulse App.
HERE'S WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
“In the 3 years I’ve been at Impulse, I’ve found I really enjoy the variety and challenge of the workouts, regardless of where anyone is in their physical health journey. The connections I’ve made with the trainers, staff, and other clients are invaluable. I’ve found a family of like-minded individuals who genuinely care for each other, hold each other accountable, and challenge each other.”