Hey fit family!
Have you heard about our Greens yet? If you haven’t, here’s your chance to get the details on this wonderful superfood product. Now, let’s have real talk. How many of us really don’t get enough vegetables in our diet daily? How about fruits? Honestly, there are days that I don’t get enough at all, especially when I’m running around and trying to eat a salad or sautéed spinach in the car is less than ideal. Once again, there is a great gap filler for this! I’m not suggesting that you just guzzle down green powder in place of eating it, you should still make sure to get enough whole foods in your diet, but I do find this product to be so beneficial to overall health and feeling of wellness for many reasons. You can mix them with water or juice or throw a scoop into a smoothie for an extra nutrient boost! There’s several ways to take them, if you need ideas, ask Kim! She loves them too.
Here’s a few of the reasons to love super greens too:
- They are low in calories but jam packed with extra vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants from plant compounds that aid in fighting inflammation.
- They are more nutritionally complete.
- They have added probiotics and prebiotics which aid in digestive/gut health and overall wellness.
- They help with immune function because of high concentrations of vitamins A and C.
- They may help reduce your risk of chronic diseases because of the anti-inflammatory actions of plant compounds.
- Can help improve your energy levels!
- Can help with detoxing your body by removing free radicals and cleansing your liver and gut.
*Please note, high concentrations of certain vegetables and vitamin K can interact with prescriptions. I highly recommend speaking to your doctor before starting any new supplement.
If you’re wanting to add this wonderful product to your arsenal of health and wellness, please visit www.impulsetrainingsupplements.com and place your order! We have amazing deals and promos going on right now. And as always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!