SUPPLEMENT HIGHLIGHT: CLA
Over the past few weeks we have brought you highlights on the supplements we offer. As we begin to round off the last few products, I wanted to take a moment to pay special attention to a beautiful little supplement known as CLA. What is it you ask? I’ll tell you! CLA is Conjugated Linoleic Acid —very fancy words, I know. But the explanation is simple. Here are the specifics at a glance:
- CLA is a naturally occurring Omega-6 fatty acid found in meat and dairy products and has been deemed a fat loss magic pill when taken in capsule form.
- Some studies have stated that it can help enhance the immune system, reduce inflammation, prevent heart disease, prevent cancer, and reduce body fat while improving muscle mass.
- The best sources of CLA are butter, beef, and full-fat dairy from grass fed animals so if you’re trying to avoid these food sources for dietary or allergy reasons, the best next source would be in supplement form.
With that being said, here are the features of our wonderful little capsule:
- Fuels energy & supports weight loss
- 1000mg per soft-gel
- Supports lean muscle development
- Absolutely zero stimulant
- Supports a healthy metabolic rate
Our CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is derived from safflower oil. And when combined with healthy lifestyle, is proven to improve body composition by helping to maintain lean muscle mass. This natural fat source also fuels metabolism and enhances your diet. All while being stimulant free. We recommend adding it to your regular routine and stacking it with the Omegas and the multivitamin. Consider these as some of your supplement MVP’S.
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! To place your order and take advantage of awesome promos, visit www.impulsetrainingsupplements.com.
Here’s to the strongest, fittest, most vivacious you!